iSQAPER partners collaborate and dialogue with members of other European soil related projects. As reported before, there is a main interest in project results between the iSQAPER consortium and the SoilCare network. Another interesting European H2020 project is the LANDMARK initiative and there is a main interest in each other's project goals and results. According the LANDMARK website this project is aiming at: “How to make the most of our land? How can we ensure that our soils deliver on the many expectations we have of our land?”. The themes they are focussing at are amongst others:
- Primary productivity (agriculture and forestry)
- Water purification and regulation
- Carbon sequestration, cycling and regulation
- Provision of functional and intrinsic biodiversity
- Provision and cycling of nutrients.