Disclaimer and Copyright
All the data and information contained in the iSQAPER Project website (http://www.isqaper-project.eu/) have been subject to a series of rigorous quality assurance procedures. However please note the following:
- The editors and authors are not able to guarantee the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of any data, information or methodology provided herein.
- Parts of this website (including all linked material) may be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the editors and authors without separate announcement.
- The editors and authors have no responsibility for determining the fitness or suitability of the data, information or methodologies for use by a third party.
- Neither iSQAPER nor the European Commission can be held accountable for any loss, damage, injury or any other occurrence arising from their use.
- The websites contain links to external sites over which iSQAPER has have no control, and for which we have no responsibility.
- The information displayed on this website, or in the publications that can be downloaded from here, does not necessarily represent the view of the European Commission.
- If you notice information on one of the previously mentioned websites that you believe should be corrected or updated, please contact us. We shall try to remedy the problem.
[This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the iSQAPER Project website or any other document you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.]
2. Copyright and conditions of use of iSQAPER products
The iSQAPER Information System website is a proprietary product of the integrated research project iSQAPER (Interactive Soil Quality Assessment), co-funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Programme for research & innovation under grant agreement no 63570; and is therefore protected by Copyright Law. The full ownership and all copyrights of all data, information and methodologies (including the text, images, audio and video files) contained in this website are reserved.
However, the ethos of the project is to integrate existing soil quality related information. Consequently, unless otherwise indicated, re-use of content on the website for non-commercial purposes is permitted, free of charge, under the following conditions:
- Users are required to acknowledge the relevant author/s and the iSQAPER Project as a whole in all reference or publications that involve the use of iSQAPER data, information or methodology.
- If the use of data, information or methodology is extensive, users must offer iSQAPER co-authorship of any proposed publication. iSQAPER will have the right to accept this offer, allow the user to publish in his/her own right, or refuse permission to publish.
If the opportunity is given in this website for the input of personal or business data (email address, name, postal address, etc); that input is voluntary. The use of all offered services is permitted (if and so far technically possible and reasonable) without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited. Measures will be taken against offenders sending unwanted (spam) messages.[Copyright and Disclaimer]