Isqaper Webinar: ”Understanding Europe's Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and its Relationship to Soil Protection”
11 February 2016 11:00 to 13:00 CET
For partners only. You have to be logged in to register
The webinar is a first step to help all partners understand the significance of the CAP and also examine important policy changes that may impact on Isqaper outcomes including the application of Greening measures, the role of rural development funding and the application of cross compliance.
- the history of the CAP, its role and its importance in Europe;
- the key policy elements that make up the CAP i.e. pillar 1 including Greening, pillar 2 including Rural Development Programmes, cross compliance including GAEC
- the most important policy elements relating to soil protection within the CAP
- the likely future changes and next steps in CAP’s evolution
The webinar is especially important to attend for:
- Study site coordinators and team members who will need to contribute to national policy analysis within task 8.1
- Study site coordinators and team members currently undertaking a stakeholder analysis for task 5.1 to better understand the policy actors
- All contributing to dissemination activities
- Those responsible and contributing to similar analysis of Chinese agricultural, rural development and environmental policies
- Workpackage leaders and team members to better understand policy options for improving soil quality
If you wish to attend the webinar please log in and register here. The webinar will initially be held via Skype, unless demand necessitates other software to be used.